Friday, October 26, 2012

New Layout ヾ(^∇^)

Hi guys

SO, as you may already have noticed,



I got a new layout for the blog

I hope you like it!




My sweet friend Sayamin (yeah, Sayamin x Sayapinky all the way!) from www.littlemisscawaii.com has been so awesome as to work her butt off to create this layout for me. I think it turned out really great!! 

Well, I also turned 20 on the 23rd ohgodI'mnolongerateen! so I guess it's another turning point, haha. I don't feel any older, though, and I'm still stuck in school for the next 8 months or so, so I don't feel like anything changed.

But a nice layout-makeover was very much needed! 

I am very thankful ( ´ ▽ ` )

Well, I just wanted to make this small announcement. I am going to spend my weekend going to Germany for some cross-border shopping and then having my nails done on Sunday♥ I'm really excited!

What are you going to do for the weekend? 

I have to redo this to make it fit in...―(T_T)→


No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Littlemisscawaii