Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Liebster awards!

Hi guys!

So, I just more-or-less recovered from being down with a fever and a bad stomach since Monday.
In September, I broke a 10-year streak of not being sick, so being sick twice in two months is pretty crazy. And because I'm sick so rarely, I'm like a man with a cold when I finally am.

Meaning, I whine a lot and blame the world for everything.

But I'm pretty sure you can relate, right?

Anyhows, 
I've received around 3 liebster-awards from the lovely NiniMarienni and Sutewi, and my egoistical self loves to answer questions like these, so I hope you guys'll like reading them.

If not,
I'm sorry for being so egoistical. 
ahahaha...

Well!

First, the questions from Nini:

1. What's your favorite blog?
Uh... Of English ones, it's Bubblipop'sSui's and Anna's. Of Japanese ones, my favorite is probably d=out's vocalist Kouki's blog, because other than being drop-dead gorgeous, he's really funny.

2. What feature do you love the most about yourself?
This sounds supersad and shit, but I don't know.... My hair, maybe...?

3. What's your favorite thing to shop for?
Make-up, I think. 

4. What's your favorite Gyaru style?
Styles found in Egg-magazines and really sweet gyaru. 

5. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Japan. ASAP.

6. What's your favorite post on your own blog?
The one about how I feel about Japan.

7. What's something that you can't leave the house without?
My cell-phone

8. Why do you blog?
I'd like to write down my thoughts sometimes and I'd really like to connect to new people, but it's not going too well so far. 

9. What's your favorite nail polish color?
Light pink

10. Are you quiet or outgoing?
Depends a lot on the situation and the people, but mostly outgoing, I think

11. What is the last thing that you bought?
An eyelash glue on ebay earlier today

From Marienni and Sutewi:
1. What was the last thing you bought?
... lol whatcha think :D

2. What's something most people don't know about you?
I don't know haha, I keep a lot of stuff to myself. But maybe just how insecure I actually am...?

3. Sexiest part of a person's body?
Hands and collarbones! I have a serious love affair with collarbones.

4. What's one thing that you are wearing now? |ω・)
Super-comfy socks, 'cause I am recovering from being sick, haha. 

5. Most valued quality in a person?
Honesty

5. Gain twenty-five pounds or lose six months of life?
This is your second no. 5-question.
Uhm, depends on whether I can lose the 25 pounds again. 

6. If you could make it so one thing in the world never existed, what would it be?
Fattening foods.

7. Favorite trend of all time?!
Big scarfs. 

8. Let's do math! 36÷2(4+7)=? Just kidding: Biggest fashion mistake you've made.
wtf. 
well, basically everything I've worn from between 13-18. I don't know why noone put a sack over my head, honestly.

9. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People with dirty ears (like the inside of the ears). It's just really gross. 

10. Three characteristics or features you want in a partner/date.
Characteristics: Humor, loyalty, honesty. 
Features: A nice smile, dark eyes, pretty hands. 

11. Name something you want to have by next year.
GRADUATED SCHOOL AND BEGUN MY LIFE, OH GOD YES. 


That's it.
I made this one long time ago and tagged a bunch of people back then, but I think none of them have ever done it, so I'll just re-use the same questions:

My 11 questions for you:

1. Are you more worried about doing things right or doing the right things?
2. What question did you always wish people asked you? Answer it!
3. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years, if you could become really attractive or really famous in exchange?
4. Throughout your life, which different occupations have you dreamt of having?
5. If you were part of a circus, what would you be doing?
6. What would you name your kids if you had one boy and one girl?
7. What is on your bedside table?
8. Have you ever discovered something embarassing about someone, but haven't dared to tell them that you know?
9. If you were to be part of a TV-series, what kind of character would you like to play?
10. If you were asked to write a message from all human kind that would be sent out in outer space for aliens to find, what would you write?
11. If you could marry a cartoon character, who would it be and why? 

And I have absolutely no idea who to tag, so anyone can feel free to do it






No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Littlemisscawaii