Saturday, January 19, 2013

Present from Japan!


Allright.

So you know how I'm having all sorts of cravings and eating all sorts of nasty things lately, right?

Well, today this arrived:


(I wanted to watermark this, but my editing program was clearly having PMS)

And I wonder why I can't start eating healthily again.

I mean,

this is a box of ALL SORTS of New Years candies that a friend in Japan sent me. It has everything from pizza- or salad-flavored potato chips to traditional and kinako (roasted soybean flour it's really good, I swear!) ricecakes and "granny-candies", "deco-pocky" and beautiful chocolates.

In other words, it's one big box of sin.
Very tasty sin.

WELL,
I am undoubtedly ridiculously happy to receive this, but it's going to require for me to run a marathon or two to get through it.

Oh, yeah, and it also had instant ramen.
I mean, BANZAI.


Anyway, better get back to my homework...

Hope you have a great weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Littlemisscawaii