Monday, March 25, 2013

[JAPAN 2012] Getting my hair done in Shibuya // 渋谷でエクステ☆









How're ya all doin'?

So today I decided to do a post about Japan again.


I'll tell you about when I had my hair done in Shibuya! (´⊙ω⊙`)


I went to a salon called "hair space COCO" in Shibuya. I found it through "HOT PEPPER BEAUTY", a Japanese beauty magazine (both off and online) that has a lot of offers (coupons) to different hair- or nail salons. 






I ordered a hairdye and extensions for about 10,000 yen (about 100 USD). The staff was super nice and efficient. The dye and the extensions were done by different people, and because the dyeing took a long time - like almost 2 hours - I figured I'd be spending most of the day in the salon, because surely, doing the extensions would take a lot longer.

Yes?

No.

Dead wrong. 

I tell you, 

I had a full head of extensions (about 70) done, braided, and it took less than 30 minutes. I was like "wtf" when she was done. I had it done by the skinniest person on this planet, I'm sure. She looked like she'd break from the sheer impact of walking. щ(ºДºщ)

Anyways, the extensions turned out great!
These puri's are taken about 1 hour after getting them done:



And I washed and dried and straightened and curled and treated my hair just like I would've done with my own (using treatment once a week and sleeping with braids, not using a dryer to dry) and they looked perfectly fine when I had them taken out almost 4 months later, only because my hair had grown long enough for the braids to be ridiculously visible.


If you ever want to have your hair done in Japan, I highly recommend this salon! 
I had them set my hair for the gyaru meet later the same week, and it looked fab as well. Sadly, humidity kills all nice hair. 

The salon is located in central Shibuya, walking from Shibuya 109 towards 109MENS, when you reach the crosswalk with LUMINE on your right and the Disney Store up the street on your left, walk up until you get to Forever21 and LOFT. It's right beside LOFT, on the 5th floor.
I have no idea if they speak English though, and I kinda doubt it... ^^'' 

That's it for this time!
Hope you have a great Easter
(\__/)
(•ㅅ•)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Littlemisscawaii