Thursday, May 3, 2012

11 tags to (re-)introduce myself

Hello! ♥

So, as a way to introduce (or re-introduce) myself, I decided to do the 11 tags that I received from the stunning Jeongie of www.jeongie.com (・∀・)♥ her tag even seemed to gain me followers, so I'm pretty thankful, haha - both to her and the new followers, ofc! ヾ(^∇^)

so here goes, dadadadummm...

RULES 
1. Each person must post eleven things about themselves on their blog 
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create eleven questions for the people you tag to answer 
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your post 
4. Go to their page and tell them 
5. No tag backs 
6. You legitimately have to tag

 11 things about me♪

1. Super-negative way to start off with, but I really intensely hate wind. I always start screaming at windy weather...
2. I've always been "the teachers favorite"-kid. I always end up sucking up to all the teachers and getting all the good grades, even though school's never been one of my favorite things.
3. I speak three languages more or less fluently (Danish, English and Japanese) and can communicate in two more (German (pretty well) and Chinese (not so well)), studying a sixth (Korean)
4. I can't imagine myself living in a non-Asian country in the future. Even my parents can't.


5. As a kid, I only had male friends, but I was never a tomboy. I was a major geek....
6. I'm sort of addicted to excersizing. If I don't excersize for a long period (we're talking a week), I get super pissy and depressed and angry at the world. 
7. I don't enjoy partying or drinking at all (which is pretty unusual for a young person in Denmark...)
8. I'm originally very golden blonde
9. If you ask me, one of the best feelings in the world is to on a cold winter day hold your hand under a horse's mane and leaning your cheek to it's neck! (bonus (lol): I used to do horseback riding and owned a horse of my own, but it was stolen when I was 12 and I lost interest for the most part)
10. I suck majorly at video games. I always lose at games like Counter Strike or anything like that (I have really bad nerves, though I think it's really entertaining) and I lose interest after 5 mins when playing anything else.
11. I've had one short story published in an anthology from different young writers, getting another one published soon. 

I hope there's something interesting in there! haha~
On to the questions I received! 

Jeongie's 11 questions for me:
1. When and why did you start blogging? What is the meaning/idea of your blog url/title?
 I think I actually made this blog sometime in late 2010, but I didn't blog regularly until 2012. I'd been reading blogs for a while and was so fascinated by all these awesome people and their lives, so I supposed I was naive enough to think I could be one of them, harharharh...

The blog-title is the kind of internetname I used on sites like YouTube as well, and I think it's cute.... //orz I know it makes no sense!

2. Your fav. quote from a song, and why? 
I've been thinking about this SO MUCH! I finally found it!
 From Michael Jackson's Will You Be There:

"But They Told Me
A Man Should Be Faithful
And Walk When Not Able
And Fight 'Till The End
But I'm Only Human
" 

 Because this is so true in so many ways.This just speaks to me.
 
3. Three thingyou wish for in your life?
Becoming able to love myself, getting a family of my own someday and having some close friends that I can trust and that most importantly are happy too (and I will do everything in my might to help them get there!)
 
4. If you only could wear 1 color of clothes for the rest of your life, which color would it be?
Well..... That's actually a hard one!
I first thought of black, 'cause it's probably the safest choice... but lately I'm really sick of black, so I'm going with blue!  
 
5. Do you believe that things happen for a reason? Why/Why not? 
No, I don't. Things happen and life happens and I think that's it. I believe in luck rather than fate, I suppose.


6. Name the thing that you regret the most NOT having done? 
Quite honestly, I think there's too many to mention. But I regret not being true to myself when I was in Japan, because my unsecurity back then caused some unnecessary tears.
 
7. What is your fav. dish and do you know how to cook/make it yourself?
Ugh! 
I love so many different foods, haha....  Uhmm.. I love okonomiyaki, and I am somewhat able to make it myself, just sadly not the Hiroshima-version, which I think is the best one. 
I have no idea what my favorite dish is, though, but I'm decent at cooking, so I guess I'd be able to make it myself eventually, haha!

 
8. What is the worst fashion trend you can think of?
I think it's skater. I hate it when guys' pants hang down around their heels. That's only allowed if you have an extremely cute butt (and sadly I've only experienced that once). 
But I guess especially when you're into alternate fashion like I am you don't really have the rights to complain about other people's fashions, haha, I think it's a lot worse when people do nothing to look nice. People who barely shower are just.... ugh. 
 
9. Do you want kids, why/why not? 
Yeah, someday! I want a family of my own, but it's probably gonna be 10+ years into the future. Why?!
I don't know. I just want one, haha.

 
10. What is your fav. season? 
It used to be autumn, but after I realised how incredibly horrible a season autumn is (when living in Denmark, at least) it's summer. One word: sun.

11. Describe yourself in 3 words all starting with the first letter of your name!
.... why me. OK, it's really hard to find words with L, so these might be a little... off.

Uhm...
Loyal
leader (if we'd ever be to do groupwork or anything of that sort, expect me to boss you around like crazy haha),
Liberate (Go Denmark! Go freedom of speech! Go.... yeah ok I dunno.)
 


I had to look up adjectives with L for this one, and wow, there's some weird words out there!
There were words like "Lollygagging". Means something along the lines of silly and nonsensical, and "Lexicographical"
Something to do with writing lexicons.... how can you describe yourself as a lexicon? 

 Okay, now... Next part. 

My 11 questions for you:

1. Are you more worried about doing things right or doing the right things?
2. What question did you always wish people asked you? Answer it!
3. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years, if you could become really attractive or really famous in exchange?
4. Throughout your life, which different occupations have you dreamt of having?
5. If you were part of a circus, what would you be doing?
6. What would you name your kids if you had one boy and one girl?
7. What is on your bedside table?
8. Have you ever discovered something embarassing about someone, but haven't dared to tell them that you know?
9. If you were to be part of a TV-series, what kind of character would you like to play?
10. If you were asked to write a message from all human kind that would be sent out in outer space for aliens to find, what would you write?
11. If you could marry a cartoon character, who would it be and why? 

I'm really sorry, but I don't know who to tag, so I'll only tag 5 people! Sorry (>,<)

2. Zarsu
3. Hopy
4. Nadia
5. Jumi



I hope you enjoyed reading this!!

I'll make a post about the future of this blog and stuff soon, too~♪

Take care!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Littlemisscawaii