Monday, May 21, 2012

Blogspot, stop trolling!!

I just made an entry, but blogspot decided to delete it for some reason...m(_ _)m
I really hate when that happens... but... OK.. here we go again!!! 


HI GUYS
How are you all doing? 

here's a picture of my face. for you!






 Long time no... write?? 
 May has been a super busy, but pretty good month.
I've been feeling down for quite a long period of time, but all of a sudden I started feeling better. I think I've been too stressed out and bummed about school, but it's finishing on Wednesday (well, second year.. still one more left!), so all is good now! 


I spent the past week hanging out with the YFU exchange students going on a so-called "tour" around Denmark to so-called "interesting spots". 

50% of the time we spent on a bus, 40% on random hostels and 10% looking at random stuff. 
But it was soo much fun( ゚▽゚)/  was the kind of break-off from everyday that I really needed. 
I even invited the Asian students (yes, I'm biased, OK!) over to my house for a last get-together before they go home. those kids eat so much candy, meaning when I hang out with them, I eat a lot too, so I feel so incredibly gross. m(._.)m
Gotta get back on the wagon and loosing the last few kilos before Japan, so please cheer for me( ´ ▽ ` )ノ


Anyway, here's some pics from the trip!







This is totally how Ozzy Osbourne would look if he was Asian!
Cow♥









 Some guy spent a large part of his life collecting an insane amount of stones and created a world-map out of it. I travelled from Siberia to Malaysia and to Spain in 5 minutes! Cool, aye?








 From a party the night before take-off c:






 It was so much fun, I'm going to miss all of them soo much! I tell you, Thai people are insanely funny...


Well, anyway, I don't know if I'll throw in a small blog-post before May ends, but otherwise, June, be welcomed as long as you're sunny!














 My lil' chubby niece and I say BYE!






 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Littlemisscawaii